Enrollment is by appointment ONLY, please call 314-467-5612
to set up an appointment and pick up a packet before your appointment date.
Appointments are days 9:00 - 2:30 pm
You need the following documentation in order to register:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Medically documented immunization records
3. Proof of Parent/Guardian’s Residency
Registrar: Must have ONE item checked from List A and List B
Unpaid Utility Bill
Real Estate Tax Bill
Verification of service from utility company
Residential Lease - signed by both parties (enrolling student name required on lease)
Welfare, Social security, or other legal or court documents
Rental Agreement - signed by both parties (enrolling student name required on lease)
Municiapl Occupancy Permit
*If a parent/guardian is living with a Mehlville resident, a notarized
Affidavit of Residency PLUS proof of residency is required. A meeting
with the Director of Speical Services may be required in certain
circumstances. The Homeowner must be present to enroll the student
(along with proof from List A and B that they own the home. The
parent/guardian must all provide proof from List A and B that they live
at that address.
4. Custody Papers (Court Appointed Documents, Divorce Decree, DFS Placement Papers, Foster Care) if this applies.
5. IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education Services
Until we receive all of the above material, your child cannot be enrolled in the Mehlville School District.
Children born before August 1, 2011, may register for
Kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year.
Enrollment Forms: (click on link below)
EARLY CHILDHOOD REGISTRATION (Children born after August 1, 2011):
Please call 314-467-5302 for information on Preschool class openings and locations.
All locations are first come, first serve until slots are full.
Benefits to enrolling with the Mehlville School District Preschool are:
- Quality preschool experiences
- Certified Teachers/Majority Master Level Plus
- Highly Trained Classroom Instructional Paraprofessionals
- Board Approved Curriculum including Balanced Literacy, Everyday Math, Handwriting without Tears and more
- Two, Three and Four Day options